As ann says..most people deem A-level..a 1 and a half year program as a stepping stone for us to enter our aspired universities merely..we didn’t expect such spark to occur..we thought its just another crossing junction in life..where we meet wonderful people yeah..but most probably we might just meet..and leave..friendship based on a 1 and a half year relationship wont last eh?but meeting u people…gives me the confidence that this very ‘theory’ might be proven wrong…we had so much fun together!!!!i didn’t dare to expect such fun and class spirit when I first entered sunway..but fortunately..i got to meet u bunch of cute monkeys..hehe though we didn’t know one another for a long time..we cared and trusted one another…those trips..were awesome..and unforgettable..
My beloved college friends,
THANK YOU for leaving such fond memories in my life..
College life aint bad after all!
Its because of u people..i get the opportunity to truly enjoy my teenage life…是你们让我的学习生涯不留白。。。and im referring to you..
1.ji mui gang
WENCHI>you are one dai gar jie who always cares for the people around u..i really miss those days where u came over to stay overnight and study with me…and also those time we spent together in pyramid..pd..etc..do belief in urself..u are pretty..ecspecially in the heart
WANJINN>you were the first new friend I made in sunway..and when we first made we actually spoke English to each other!hahaha..glad to know ya..i was blessed to have u in s4 with me..cui ruo de nu sheng as u always say..must take care ar..eat well..dont always get stomach ache
SHINYEE>I rmb whe I first met u..i thought u were the prettiest gal in class(I can hear ur typical woohahaha laughter in my head now..haha)..u are one nice cute gal..so many tao hua yun eh..take care ar..and im meng shuen lar..not meng shiun…haha
PUIEE>u always have this innocent cute look..which makes u adorable(agreed by most of the guys in class during truth or dare that day..haha)..thank u 4 ur care towards me..when im alone at times..u never failed to appear and say shuen shuen!wo guo lai pui lu ar…hee thx
SUSHAN>hey..i wont forget ur cute peace sign whenever u pose for pictures..and the borderless knowledge u have during gp classes..it has been fun to have u around..ecspecially during genting..and when we went pyrmid to look for prom dresses..hehe take care ar dear friend
KARYN>always wanted to tell u that u have a sweet voice...try joining singing comp!glad knowing u anw...remember that chain we both bought in coincidence?perhaps we should wear it one day together haha..best of luck eh!
XINYI>I always have this in mind..how could one be so perfect..super smart..leng lui..have a happy wonderful family..kind and nice summore…can u tell me what are ur bad points eh?as I cant see any!admire u leh..good luck yea…with k..haha and hey bout the door incident..hope u have forgotten it by now..its nth!!dun feel guilty dear
KURTWIN>hey yes I do think u 2 matches well haha..u too seem to be good in whatever u do..summore so modest..from bowling to bsb to foosball to phy to math to general knowledge to things u know bout eng movies to oh ya..jumping high to touch that dumb dumb high ceiling in jh hse…hahaha walau-eh
KARWYE>hey dailou…we were very lucky to have u in class..without u I guess our class will be 50% less active and fun..tq for the commitment u made to make that awesome class video..i rmb I didn’t really like u the red hair guy at first..haha but then u turned out to be really awesome!thx for helping me when me the noob asked u bout comp..hp..phy and all..REALLY appreciate that…and ok la since we are leaving d..to thrill u a bit with ur favourite word..u are erhem a bit yeng lah
JUNHAU>hey aujiong..u were sitting in front of me in f1 and we weren’t close at all..who knows we meet again in college and hey..i found out u are kinda nice and sampat too..i admire ur ability to share ur stories and feelings openly to ur friends..thats sumthing I failed to achieve at times…always enjoy talking to ya..and thx for the treat of bringing us to pd..and ur beautiful hse..it was fun!!!!!!!miss em..and hey..bout the redang-tall-guy-in-sunglasses story..let it go eh…hahahaha
THOMAS-Y>hey hey..u have been a reaalllllyyy caring and helpful friend of mine..frm genting..to pd to redang..to jh hse..to msn…its always great to have u around…best of luck with ntu ar..THANK YOU
MAX>hey…where is my purple ribena oats?!haha anw mr kacau..i definitely have to say i dun like it when u go around poking ppl..its nt ticklish it hurts u know.. :P and when u bug me for my pencil box and bag =_=…bt ur presence definitely made the class much more loud..riuh-rendah haha
WEISENG>u are the one that started the whole da jie thing(told u I prefer being lil sis than da jie leh..at hme also da jie in col also da jie..hahaha =_=)and u were the one that started the whole taufu thing also =_=..haha anw ah seng great knowin ya..i wont forget the whole 45min(is it this long anw eh?) u jay ann and me had in the sea in redang..its a special experience eh..having such a discussion while being flushed my the waves over and over again..u did gave us some insights..haha bout boy-gal relationships…
JAY>hey..really wanna thank u for picking me up when I wana go yumcha..without any complaints..hehe ill see u around right?since u will be in monash..best of luck ar friend!
SINYEN>hey tall guy..i simply love standing beside u..haha thank u for those rambutans and durians!u brought for us…I miss them more than u..haha jkjk..joking lah
SIWEI>wat the gawn..lol hey great knowing!though we aint very close but I do know u are a very nice gentleman..take care ya friend
Gosh!damn emo…….
U guys are leaving for good…leaving me alone in sunway…facing those places where we had fun… alone while those pictures..flashbacks appear in my mind..eyes welling
Such camaraderie we have..
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus
"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"
"Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."
"Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"
"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other."
hence 朋友们..remember we only part to meet again yea....
love,
mengshuen
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment