
One.....
two.......
Three.........
Four....
Five...
Till now..the only reason i still believe in true love,is perhaps................
Ive witness unconditional love when my mum was sick those days....
How he sighs each time he listens to the song "Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni" by Fish Leong..
How he still laughs awkwardly despite the fact that he is in his fifties when I tease him saying,
"Yala yala then mama zui you qi zhi lah?"
Then he flashes this bright smile and started nodding vehemently..lol
And also Ive seen this sweetness and warmth in the family of my best friend...
A bouquet of flowers(roses!) received when her youngest sister was born..to appreciate her as a great mother..
Well,thatz the only reason why I still adhere to the belief that true love does exist in this real world...
in spite of the fact that guys these days...................ok no further comment.
hee...do you belief....?in....love?still ?
guys..WHAT are u?
lol oops...hope this statement made isnt too provocative...hehe
Till now..the only reason i still believe in true love,is perhaps................
Ive witness unconditional love when my mum was sick those days....
How he sighs each time he listens to the song "Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni" by Fish Leong..
How he still laughs awkwardly despite the fact that he is in his fifties when I tease him saying,
"Yala yala then mama zui you qi zhi lah?"
Then he flashes this bright smile and started nodding vehemently..lol
And also Ive seen this sweetness and warmth in the family of my best friend...
A bouquet of flowers(roses!) received when her youngest sister was born..to appreciate her as a great mother..
Well,thatz the only reason why I still adhere to the belief that true love does exist in this real world...
in spite of the fact that guys these days...................ok no further comment.
hee...do you belief....?in....love?still ?
guys..WHAT are u?
lol oops...hope this statement made isnt too provocative...hehe

4 comments:
I believe in true, unconditional love as well :)
Lol at the no comment part.
haha. It's out there, just a matter of when.. =)
hahhaaa
great post
anyway, i'll know when love strikes you one day =p
strange, no guys answered this post.
guys, we DEMAND ur opinion!
ditto to what meis said.
and i believe in love, its just accepting myself thats harder. Have to learn I can't please everyone.
Post a Comment