Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Li Ann :)

Li Ann dear...
I would like to wish u...a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Always remember..every cloud has its silver lining...
No matter what..just keep that bubbly cheerful persona of urs :) ..as I lurve you a lot!
No worries. No sweat. Its LI-ANN's day today!

 

Spending time with you is ALWAYS equivalent to laughter+ super a lot story-absorbing sessions...from inspiring stories to gossips to sharing point-of-views..i simply love being with ya miss ngam key!can talk n talk n talk non stop!







Shopping with ya miss purple..simply means spotting PURPLE stuff together and say ehh this one nice hor!nice anot?see those purple slippers...


Its kinda magical eh
That day sum1 asked me how u and liann became so suk...
eh?i also dono lo?
used to be in same high skul for 5 damn years but we didnt really know each other...
then came to col..we weren't even in the same class..but sumhow or rather..sumthing just clicked!

I guess thatz what ppl call yuan fen?
makes me imagine..may be sum day i might meet HIM this way too..just like the way i met you..it just happened!No reason.No foretell.haha

anw dear ann

make sure you enjoy urself to the very max today yea...
dont ever allow any external factors affect you
20 adi loooo
sheng re kuai le


I LOVE YOU LAH!

may you be well and happy alw
ays..
may your wishes come true...




love,
your dear purple friend.

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping