Thick and thin, until the very end.
Now let me tell you what's on my heart
I can't stand for us to ever be apart
You're a great person inside and out
Right now you're who I'm thinking about.
If I'm happy or sad, upset or mad
You're one of the greatest friends Ive ever had.
Dear Meis dear HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I truly love u my dear true friend.
Thanks for all that you have done for me...
and I wish you the very best..
Wish that you would love yourself very much more..
as you are one of the greatest kindest nicest person Ive ever met!
An angel indeed..
that have to be an angel to her very ownself too :)
Ill always be here for you..
as how you have always been there for me.
I would love to be your listener..
as how u have always lend me you ears..
Your mature thinking impresses me..
Your kind heart softens mine..
Your advices always enlighten me..
Your way of carrying yourself inspires me..
I thank Buddha for giving me such a nice gift...
An angel he gave..
as a wonderful bestie of mine...
Thanks dear ^^
and...
sheng ri kuai le
smiley smile
:)

1 comment:
Thanks dear, many thanks =)
I thank Buddha too for a friend like u =) though being apart for so many years.. ah. soon to end =)
love u!
Post a Comment