Monday, August 24, 2009

life lately..

has been revolving around
StUdIes...
and..FoOd..............

:)

This curry chicken in that shop near Taylors is one of the best curry chicken ive ever tasted!(or is it simply due to the fact that i was starving that time......hehe)


i love salmon!

and nai you ji............seriously...that smell of it......yummay~~

sizzling chicken from T.G.I Fridays that really sizzles when it arrives..me like cheese!

i like that salad dressing..

:)


ANYWAY
I have been studying at all kinds of places ALL AROUND THE WORLD ..lol


from the hustling foyer...


to the serene library...

from sitting quietly at the little corner in Starbucks..

with chocolate ice blended ^^


to standing in between those towering book racks in the library
(ugly candid picture...wait lah i pose properly!)

(nah there u go.. :P)

we also study at our lao di fang....VU Atrium.....

and that is where.......




i find myself very YENG when i study






dont belief?





you think thatz just a very perasan statement???


SEE FOR YOURSELF!






hhahahahaha

NAH
yeng anot?

got pose summore leh.....

with that butterfly wings...its like im ready to FLY!!!!!no meh??:P







LOL





anw....
sum1 really has that aura when he studies..and when he teaches me...(AURA is such a yeng word ^^)




and even more  a u r a  when he does this...

 'de-shelling' crab for ah dar >.<
(self created word..'de-shelling'..hehe)




3 comments:

meis said...

甜到......

can get Diabetes!

hahah anyway your butterfly pose is hilarious :D haha okok. Yeng.

:D miss ya..

meng shuen ,sharon said...

lol YES it is YENG

:)

MISS YA LOTSSSS TOO!!!!!

Zhiiyee said...

Whoa! Ada Gaya sampaiii~ I like!
Hehe! It's good to know you are doing great! :) I love to look at ppl when they are 100% passionate about what they are doing! OHH~ I t reminds me of those super bok meng secondary years~ haha!
Love ya, Shuen!

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping