Tuesday, April 27, 2010

missing in action

Hi peeps!!

paiseh leh have been missing in action lately....

HEEELLLOOOOOO



wonder how is everything in this familiar cyber world...
It has been quite a while since I updated my blog..
and also since the last time I got myself updated with all the recent newsfeeds..

(suddenly I have a friend named Tracy Tan that became the finalist of miss universe 2010!and then suddenly I found out JunZian got champion in a singing competition and went on a singing tour around Malaysia with Liang Wen Yin!duet-Man Man...and also suddenly several friends of mine have changed their status from single to 'in a relationship' on facebook..haha)

well guess these are all the 'symptoms' of being in the early twenties..superstars are emerging around me..while cupid is busy doing his job of creating couples.....?hehe



how are YOU dear
and you
and you..

all my dear friends
do miss u all lots..
from my high school friends..A-level friends and also good friends overseas..

So what have I been up to lately that have resulted in the 'abandoning' of the purple diary?
well first..there was mock exam...
(and now theres the REAL EXAM THING coming up in a month's time!!)

then the donkey computer at home decided to get corrupted after we tried to install some chinese windows xp thing..
then after I got back my computer...dad decided to terminate streamyx =.=..
to join some unipack thing..which comes with a free HP netbook!free wifi modemn!and only rm38 per month for 1mb..i think...

till they come and install the new internet line at my house...im left with no internet to use...
totally left out from the virtual world here..





yadaaa yaddaaaa...blabbers blabbers...
so...
that sorta conclude why im missing in action lor...

:)





Currently im at boo's house blogging..hehe
His computer here is like 10000 times faster and canggih-er than mine at home..


...........makes me feel like im living in the dinosaur era..
lao ya computer I have...
that has this rumbling sound..and takes like 5 mins just to switch on.. =.=







anw time to get back to studies!!
its all down to this very month Miss Loh!
>.<

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping