Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a msg

'That warm tingly feeling...what a title..Brilliant. The flower with shadow crafted a beautiful welcoming banner. Great job my darling.... :)'


GOT SO KUA ZHANG ANOT..i replied...hahaha
lol and what is with the crafted a beautiful welcoming banner..
like so诗情画意~~~lol!

anyway..I do find it kind of cute.. :)
that you actually put in the effort..to send me such a.. ahem poetically expressed ahem ahermm (paise coughing :P) comment...the FEEL right..hahaha (jk de okie..i love it v muchie ;) )

It did put a smile on my face..and is a message from you that I would want to preserve..
Perhaps here :) in my blog where the message was originally 'inspired' lol
A message from you that made my day :D
dai sek

p/s
so is erm..the title....."a msg".....brilliant too??? :)

lol :D

2 comments:

Leanne Eow said...

Whenever I get that kinda messages I'd reply 一定是做了亏心事..
HAhahaha

meng shuen ,sharon said...

hahahaha....and in the end..did he really 'zuo le kui xin shi' sin....?hahaha (touchwood!)

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping