The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
eheh..had been tagged by meis BEFORE mock exam..sry ar for the delay..this is not an easy tag i must say..as i cant really think of any s e r i o u s fact about my self lor..i shall give some..lame facts bout myself perhaps..haha after all they will still be considered as FACTS right..
Random Facts:
1.I LOVVVEEEEEE purple~(haha paise lar..datz the first fact that came into my mind as i ran out of ideas..well this FACT is an easy one..)
2.I love talking to children....observing them..laughing over their innocence
3.I get distracted easily..in the living room-by the television,the sofa. in the room-by the computer..and of course the bed.in college-by those people passing by..sunway is filled with pretty girls i must say..leng zhai?lacking a bit lo....but who cares hehe
4.I belief in Buddha's teaching..oh and (mengshuen's philosophy)that leng zhais are just for us to SEE..not to be owned hee
5.I eat a lot...i cook oats to eat every night ..a habit implanted in me by my mum..it is healthy and filling ma...oh and i love Cheezel and Chocolate!!! A LOT..they have the effect of cheering me up a little at least..when im emo-ing
6.I love sincere down-to earth people...and admire mature..kind..serious in their work people hehe
7.I think a lot..especially when im alone..having some problems in controlling my mind from wondering around..but im currently trying to practice..erhem mindfulness..haha
8.last but the most important of all...im grateful to say that I have a wonderful family..and many marvelous friends..my parents have brought us up well..taught us well
DONE! hehe..
I tag:
1. Wen Chi
2. Li Ann
3. Yen Ping
4. Wei Leong
5. Thomas
6. Kar Wye
7. Jin Hoe
8. Zi Hong
And you, if you're interested!
Don't tag people who have been tagged!
Do it in your own leisure and pleasure! Have fun =)
Cheers =]
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
lol ur theory on leng zais!
hahahahahahah miss our talks and inventions of theories and philosophies!
jia you for finals!
miss u.
what about leng luis? the same theory applies or not? =|
>meis hahaha...me too!thanks!
>chinny hmm..dat should ask guys i think..haha what u reckon ar?
but apparently most guys emphasize on girls' looks a lot..instead of the so called inner beauty..sad case ar
Not all people does that. It's true the first thing we look at is the outer part. There's no exception for this. But it's not like we're looking for the super-model type of girls. They don't have to be very pretty. I can't be too sure about others but for me, i prefer girls with brain. You are very pretty yourselve.
wow well said!indeed not all guys look for pretty stunning girls..(though most of the couples i know are formed by that combination hee..and you should see how those guys in my col kap lui hahaha..)anw its great that u are not one of those typical guys
and hey thanks!
Post a Comment