haha…I have finally plucked up the ‘courage’ to touch those hamsters…!!
faster congratulate me…!LOL
I used to freak out when I touch those fur-ry hamsters(I know they are adorable lah..)
But you know la..the sensation where you can feel the bones beneath the fur..especially when it moves!is kinda...scary.....lor...
(you cant blame me kay..when I was young a super huge dog plunged onto me..i screamed at the top of my lungs..and since then,I freak out whenever I see fury mammals…even if you give me flying cockroaches or spider also I wont freak out like that…haha)
and yes....i am afraid of dogs...the one and only time i was really close to a dog was with yen ping's doggie...even then..yen ping have to persuade me that it wont bite!
(but it kept licking me ler...)haha
hmm seems like i have fur-ry-mammals-phobia....
anw!
ive touched hamsters!:).......................................................................=.=
haha actually i dare to touch the baby ones only...
yes the baby hamsters have grown up!
now they are very adorable...compare to the red-squirmy-state they were in last time..5 babies..1 died..i eaten by the mama..and now 3 healthy young hamsters..so small and cute...
and even if they bite you wont bleed....
so thatz why i dare to take up the 'RISK' lorr....

huh..wait wait...really ah???yikes!!!omg im touching it!

doubting should i do this..........

YERR...very ticklish ler...its on my palm!

ceh..i tell you meng hui, actually its not that scary LAH..nothing one!

see i can squash it summore!!geng leh me

wakaka i can bully you..

baby hamster!
(i still dare not touch adult hamsters la..crazy meh..haha)
eheh...this post is a bit lame..*ignore ignore*
but im still proud of my self
*peace sign"
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment