Sunday, January 4, 2009

there was this little girl..


Was flipping through the old photo albums which have long since passed into oblivion...

The distant past was recollected..

I remember I used to be a very confident girl when i was in primary school.
In fact..i was over-confident and kinda snobbish...
In retrospect..I loved dressing up..loved it when my mum plaits my hair...loved using big red ribbons..I thought I was one of the best..
I recall myself imagining myself as the FAIRY OF TREES AND FLOWERS (where flowers and trees are under my magic spell lol!!)When i was young lah...
Which now i realise is a MIRAGE of course...a girl living in her own world lol


lol..eh i remember FEELING very pweettyyy in that tutu....now i see this pic...like erhem erhem ..no eye see.....LOL..wonder why.............


When we were young and ugly..we care less and belief very much in ourselves..
When we grow older and prettier/more handsome ..lol we lose confidence pula... 




What an irony huh...
have you ever felt the same?



p/s my youngest sis is entering high school tomorrow!gosh time flies!!!!

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping