a fairy land
where I record my daily life..
to enable me to look back several months later..
to see the path,the footsteps I've walked..how much have I grown..
to savour those memories once more...
to remind me of the lesson that has been learnt..
a channel where I express my thoughts,feelings
a medium for me to share what i saw,what i ate,what i read, how i felt
a photo album where I keep my favourite photos..
a bin for me to dump all my rantings or negative emotions that flood in at times..
and last but not the least..
a tool for me to keep in touch with the dear friends in which i trust
:)
I only know less than ten over the several tens readers per day..
dear stalker,who are u?
People 'blog hop' huh..just like how i stalk some people's blog also *evil laugh*
Its scary some times u know..when i bump into some blogger
It feels like wah this gal/guy just jumped out from the computer..I know who her bf is..where she studies..what she does..who her bestie is..where she went yesterday night..what she loves..what problems she is facing lately..her name..her father's name..her doggie's name etc.....
and yet she knows NOTHING about me..she doesn't know that I ACTUALLY KNOW who she is...(or may be she does and I dont know she does!wth)
LOL this world is pretty small..as the blogsphere shows..mutual friends are every where..that gal can easily be my friend's friend..and my friend's picture can easily pop up in some stranger's blog that i read..lol
Kinda Scary hor..
unknown attention not wanted..
privatising the blog soon..
(at least for the time being..)
to be able to blog without much reservation..
Please help me out by dropping me a comment to give me ur email address(google account) ok?
or send me ur address via email..mengshuen_89@hotmail.com
If you do not have a google account..its time to get one already lorrr friend.........
(psst If I happened to miss out ur email...it's not because u are not my friend okay..just that this big head prawn here really JUST HAPPENED to miss it..so many to remember ler..do kacau me about it so that i can send an invitation kk ;) )
bye WORLD.

7 comments:
aman23@gmail.com!
dustbincxthomas90@gmail.com
leanne_eow@hotmail.com
Eh, you suddenly sound like the old me. Haha.
sisterj1199@gmail.com
Btw: In wordpress, you can put your blog remaining as public but also keep some post private. Password protected XD
mengjin_12@hotmail.com
Wei, privatise very ma fan leh...
every time i wanna see your blog have to sign in...
Lol...
lepharos@hotmail.com
eheh changed my mind for the moment..paise paise
anw thanks!
Post a Comment