Was sneezing when I was using the computer.Wanted to off the air cond.
Stood up and bang!hit the CPU....zzz
Now I have a freaking looooongggg cut on my left knee.......at least 5cm??
red and it hurts when i shower >.<
Was eating fried chicken at Popeye that new kfc-like restaurant..
chew chew chew and ouch!bit my own lips...zzzz
Now I have an ulcer :(
and theres still another small cut on my right leg that have JUST recovered okay...
Miss Loh Meng Shuen SI MANNN DI (cantonese) LAR~~~
p/s.Changed my mind..due to 'several factors'..not privatising the blog for the moment LAH...haha
One of the reason..indeed mafan as many said..n also ben xiao jie laaaazzzzyyyyy haha..
Its MY blog anw..i DAI SAI blek!lol
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
PMS ke? Good good, no need to privatize. Hahahaha.
And your cut and bathing - there's something called a plaster. Your dad runs a pharmacy, NO?!
lol u this nv ren ah...
yea yea i know i know...lazy again..did try to avoid water from reaching the knee part though..lol!
like they always say...no brain, no pain. lol
Post a Comment