Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have so much to blog about!

but i have no time....
and that is because i am having such an awesome holiday!^^

errr so here it is. the summary first heh

1.
I went for jogging with the 38 clan at Bukit Kiara...awesome ppl they are!!and meishan came back from Australia!
Had an enjoyable morning..laughing and crapping non stop hehe
and hey this is such a HEALTHY activity no?
had such sense of ahievement after that..
(not to forget I had muscle ache for 3 days after that though..lol)

posing after jogging lol


Dim Sum session...
wonder did we gain more calories than what we had burnt that moring =.= haha




2.Little cousin sis came to KL and we brought her around!
was surrounded by christmas tree....jolly atmosphere was in the air...
:)

nice leh this picture..i teach her to pose one..hehe

dear aunt may,merry xmas!hope you like your xmas pressie!

watched Princess and the Frog..
Reminded me of the days when i was still a little girl..
watching Cinderella..Sleeping Beauty..Snow White and all in daddy's room...dreaming to be a princess just like them one day..haha
(btw Belle from Beauty and the Beast is my favourite disney princess!lol)
Love the musical..dance and all in such fairy tale..


3.
Went to Sunway Lagoon with the bunch!
Not bad wei....was quite reluctant to go at first..glad i went!haha
and thank god the weather was good that day..windy and cooling ^^
It only started to rain went we got up to the car to go home hehehe
(law of attraction again :p)








4.
Went to see my little sister who joined the Christmas Caroling in Starhill Gallery.. :)
They did a great job..
I miss my choir days a lot >.<
*Rudolph the red nose reindeer...has a very shiny nose~~*
Saw many ang mohs..couples..enjoying their glass of wine while listening to them sing...
how lovely...




thatz my sister in the middle ^^




I see xmas tree every where!



oh and and and and.....! 

I went to make my passport on Monday..and
HEADED OFF TO SINGAPORE ON WEDNESDAY!
^^
Went to count down at Orchard Road..

I have never seen sooooooo many people..all PACKED at both sides of the streets in my whole life..
wonder where on earth did all this ppl come from all of a sudden...soooo many humans head you know....all ready to celebrate..
the atmosphere..was breathtaking..
the decorations....the lightings....
were mesmerizing...truly enjoyed myself..^^





thanks sok yee for your hospitality!

the great companion


at Vivo City..

merlion


orchard road


the purple^^ christmas present :)


isnt it pretttttyyy....*hearts*




p/s.
full complete posts only when i have the moooood lah..haha
pp/s.
why the bear want to give you a dolphin a boo???lolll



belated merry christmas every one!


No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping