Friday, February 5, 2010

Kushi Q

This is a picture post..
on a simple yet warm and chattery afternoon we had at Kushi Q,Tropicana City Mall :)


I have always been a fan of this small shop..not pricey yet tasty..
and my classmates...a good chat we had on.....
sleep walking and sleep talking?
lol




Just look at those fooooooodddd........*slurps*
beef meatball is the best :)
oh and of course my favourite scallops and baby octopus(yikes) too!



















anw......im still in the midst of progress test 1 but then....
chinese new year mood has already taken the better of me...! >.<
happy chinese new year everyone....
cant wait to meet up with all the people that I miss already...
and the foooood too!
oh and how could I forget...ang paus!haha


:)

On a side note..it was dear Hui Peng's birthday on Tuesday!Celebrated her birthday at Bubba Gumps.......took tonnes of BEAUTIFUL pictures using Meng Jin's DSLR....but then.....I have yet to receive or obtain those pictures from him.. *AHEM AHEM* *desperate* 
we seriously need to settle this pictures issue one day ok haha


In the mean time....this is the only pathetic picture I have in my hp...

lol



oh and btw....on a random note..

Studying with a BIG table...
coke...
a nice wide window
and.................
IKEA'S SWEEDISH MEATBALL!!


is......heaven :)

(ok la of coz...with a great companion too ehheh)

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping