Monday, January 25, 2010

my new baby

Finally...I have finally changed my handphone!
Hehehe



tadaaa isnt it pretty!lalala

=.= 



I will miss you dear nokia 5300..

Despite the crack on the screen(It got hit by the mic when I was singing-k at Redbox.. =.= ganasnya i know)
The frequent jamming/ hang gei (dropped it quite a few times thats why yikes...no no not my fault larh..its just...you know....mother nature's gravitational pull..eheh *coi coi touchwood*)
The super short battery lifespan(and mind you when the hp gets dead...it does require quite a fair bit of ORDEAL and TECNIQUE to REVIVE it lol)
The sampat charger that caused the hp to suddenly go 'charging' suddenly 'battery full'.. =.=
The dictionary that went missing after the hp was reformatted...................

You have served me well..and I appreciate you much!
The inbox especially is my most memorable and precious possesion..
The conveniet music key by its side that has allowed music to accompany me each and every time I got scared after I off the lights and have got to RUN upstairs alone at night..(yes im still scared even at this age...so what?blek lol)
and also the camera that has served me well each time I see something that captures my attention.


Got prompted by the friends to change the hp for quite a few times already but I didnt really have the urge and I didnt really see the need to do so..though the hp does 'throw a tantrum' at times...but it is still usable what!still 'revivable' haha..
Got gan qing one leh...besides it was my spm present from dad....and eh it is a rare PURPLE handphone!haha

Then a boo came into the picture..
and gave me this sudden 'impetus' to finally 'upgrade' it..
One day,when the hp 'nao gai' for the 1258385058th time..he passed a msg to me in class ,asking me to change it..for my 21st birthday  :)
A warm smile he had on his face at that very moment.A smile that I will not forget.
Well so there it is,a birthday present partially from him.. :)

Oh and the pretty disney hp thingie....a souvenier from Sony all the way from Hong Kong Disneyland!Genuine leather it claims hehe.I love it leh thank you Sony Tjoe!

Also, have to thank Sok Yee for the 'personal discount' given.....truly appreciate it much..u and ur jie jie zhen hao ren!haha muacks!
 




nokia 5530 and nokia 5800 :)




p/s Hope I WILL be able to handle it with CARE and DILIGENCE now and then!Pls learn how to be elegant and g e n t l e LMS.........touchscreen leh not for careless ppl okay...kan wan xiao..BE MINDFUL..BE CAREFUL...wish me luck! >.<

hehehe

1 comment:

Zhiiyee said...

Cantiknya! =)

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping