Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can finally go on9!!!!

The internet guy has finally come to my house to install the new wifi modemn thingie and activate that unipack line!!

I C A N F I N A L L Y GO O N L I N E F R O M H O M E !!

*jumps around*

omg i miss my computer man......
have been living computer-less for the last 2 months..
so much of inconvenience i tell you..

Computer is such an essential part of my life I realised..

now i can finally surf the net..
and even go on9 at home using my handphone hehe..

oh and we will be receiving that free netbook in 2 weeks time! :)

oh oh and also update my blog more frequently......so out of date ady lah..
so much to tell.....so much to do....bla bla..

(frantically typing here..this familiar keyboard that have not been used for so long..haha)

smiley ;)

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping