I feel ecstatic!
I feel HAPPPPPYYY..the sky is so blue..the trees are so green..and the world is so purple!mwah
I feel like jumping all around...*jumps jumps*
I feel so light as though I can fllllyyyy..i can fly without wings hehehe
I feel like talking non stop..yadaa yaddaaa
I feel like laughing non stop even at thhe LAMEST joke u can tell me!wahaha
I feel like kissing you even if you box me..wakaka*dish*
I feel I can smile at u even if you speak shit!*o si*hahaha
lalala
CAN YOU BELIEF THAT THOSE 3 PAPERS ARE OVER???(that voluminous p2 especially!)hahaha
GONE AND DONE WITH?!!
wakakaka
I feel like laughing(LOLlolLOLlolLOL *copy max*)
I feel all of you are so pweetty lah..and handsome!so lengzai!!!wooott haha
I feel like a monkey woo ah ah
I feel like eating! hahaha cheezel!food!who wanna belanja me JEK?lol oh
and I had bubba gump yesterday....!heheheh I love BONELESS fish!
oh and me went to EMPIRE today!n da new shopping complex has toilet with mirrors north east south west!and theres a cute shop name teh tarik place..and TANGS just opened today!
oh and eh super junior on tv now!their dance quite yeng indeed eh!hahaha(i watch tv n on9 n n sms n blog! how great is that!hahaha simultaneously summore u tau tak??hehehe)
oh and desperate housewives is starting soon at 12..hahaha..can watch without guilt u know! :)
(on a random note!me likey the narrating in that show!very WITTY!hahaha)
oh and aunt may cooked crab for dinner just now!new recipe!delicious neh!cili ginger spices and garlic ngiam nom ngiam nom
Wakaka everything seems BEAUTIFUL..and exciting..and dis la dat la whatever la neh neh boooooo..
so wAT if I sound crazy..wakakakaka
WHO CARES if there are lots of !!!!! in this post lalaliili
HOLLLAA
Am I random?I am random..woollalaa
I love this feeeling now..hehehe
I can smell freeedommmm...hahaha
I can dance and sing all day long...woohoooo*lalala*
I wanna watch sex and the city!
I wanna go shopping!
and revamp my wardrobe!!
and CAN i??
yes I can!!!
why??
coz exAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!
WAHAHAHA
i CAN do WHATEVER i WANT!HAHAHA
wanna have a fight???beh song ah!come jek chou!I CHALLENGE u....hahaha
u so farny lar..
why are you even reading this!
I am enjoying typing on this cuuuuuuteeeee netbook that is so ting hua..haha
Dont un what I say?aiyah no need to un lah.....just enjoy every moment!!hahaha
say cheeeeessee *kachiak*
wooot better sleeeep sin loo...2mrw gotta waka up early to go to boo's place haha..n watch NBA and movie and drink rootbeer..hmm should I bring my vanila ice cream...u say u say!hahaha ^^)
life is great!
life is good!
love life!
hahehuhi
(paiseh ya...hehehe wanna 'capture and codify' the feeling before it subsides mahh......say cheeese!*kachiak* nan de de leh u know......hope it didn't annoy u lor....but get INVIGORATED by it hahaha...me loveeeyyyy you! come I give you a mua hahaha)
I feeeeel gooood naa naa naaa naa naahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MEH
okok go sleep...
eheh paiseh paiseh..
n no i am not tipsy lah!hahaha
this is post ACCA exam mode!!blek!

:D

No comments:
Post a Comment