1 more hour..
and it would be a year already?
wow..
seriously??
It started off with doubts..
but things only got better :)
We had our rough times..
but we learn and grow together :)
I saw ur flaws *ahem tembikai ahem lol*
but got charmed by your strenghts..
your maturity, brains, honesty, care for family, and loving nature :)
The way you care and tolerate my pampered princessy demands, touched me
The way you truly listen, talk things through and respect me and my views, moved me
The way you speak to others with respect and dignity,yet down to earth demeanure,impressed me
The way you treat the people around you,your mum, dad, bro and friends, inspired me
You,
are someone special indeed.
In the many years to come,
I will be writting such a post..
with this very same warm and sweet feeling from the inside..
:)
Forever, and ever..
*law of attraction!*
Thank You
a boo
:)
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!
Wow. I myself can't believe it's been a year since you called to tell about it excitedly. =p. Many more to come!
thank you liann :):)
Post a Comment