
Today could possibly be the last 'semester holiday' that I could have in my life you know........
considering the fact that I will graduate very soon!
and enter into the colourful adults playground...
wow..............
How time flies!
Nevertheless,I have been enjoying EVERY SINGLE BIT of this very holiday..
a simple but a fun-filled one indeed :)
From the first visit to the longest pasar malam in msia..to my first chou tau fu..shopping spreeeee at Times Square...nostalgic gathering with some dear long-time-no-see friends..genting..first visit to the casino haha (eye opener for me man..its like a... 'heaven'.. for greedy souls..)..first trial at A Cut Above ACADEMY (epic and funny experience that I might share when I feel so!hahaha) and last but not the least..my first anni celebration :)
all in 2 weeks!haha
and very satisfying for me already hehehe
at Chilis..
me with chocolate banana :)
me lurveeee those fresh shelless shrimps!!
lastly,
loving life..smiley!
considering the fact that I will graduate very soon!
and enter into the colourful adults playground...
wow..............
How time flies!
Nevertheless,I have been enjoying EVERY SINGLE BIT of this very holiday..
a simple but a fun-filled one indeed :)
From the first visit to the longest pasar malam in msia..to my first chou tau fu..shopping spreeeee at Times Square...nostalgic gathering with some dear long-time-no-see friends..genting..first visit to the casino haha (eye opener for me man..its like a... 'heaven'.. for greedy souls..)..first trial at A Cut Above ACADEMY (epic and funny experience that I might share when I feel so!hahaha) and last but not the least..my first anni celebration :)
all in 2 weeks!haha
and very satisfying for me already hehehe
at Chilis..
me with chocolate banana :)
me lurveeee those fresh shelless shrimps!!Delicious lunch..a funny movie starring Tom Cruise(wooooot!!super yeng and leng zai *faints* lol ;p) and Cameron Diaz....some lil pressie from a boo...and dinner with boo's family..
spells a h-a-p-p-y day for me :)
lastly,
loving life..smiley!
p/s starting class 2mrw again!may things only get better!GAMBATEH EVERYONE!





No comments:
Post a Comment