Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jogoya

Jogoya...
with A Boo..
A beautiful experience indeed..
:)







Haagen-Dazs Ice-cream




muaahahahah I LIKE this word :P :P

lalala~

the only thing about that place is the freezing cold aircond....was literally shivering..luckily i brought my scarf..and theres this miso soup steamboat there that is hot and tasty hehe
I love the SCALLOPS!and vege vege..


I ate this whole plate of vege on my own..haha vege=healthy ma..and this plate of belacan kang kung is reallly delicious ler.....loved it  


First time eating this....not bad i think?hehe



hot

and cold...



and I met Xi Qian there...so ngam leh..
met her in the toilet first..then met her again in jogoya at the table very near to ours..
Our ex-choir president..
I remember i used to admire her a lot..her qi zhi,personality and her charisma..hehe still as pretty as usual..


Sashimiii


eeeee...chocolate on the foot...


n
ngiammmm ngiammm!!varieties...



blue alcoholic drink


coconut free flow!haha



superrr happpyyy to see my favourite food there!LALA!
I love lala i love sea food..this one is with wine...v nice..i ate the whole plate..almost eheh
(that is why my coursemates used to call me LALA mui lol..)





 

tq♥
for everything that you do :)

 
 

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping