Wednesday, September 15, 2010

indulgence



Went to Tao Authentic Asian Cuisine at Sunway Giza to celebrate Ceci's birthday :)luxurious indulgence indeed..awesome place with AWESOME food!I am missing the thick SASHIMI..SCALLOP..ABALONE already.......*slurps!*

We all went home with bloated stomach.
as in super full til cant move want vomit that kind of feeling.. :P
we ate..walked around camwhore to digest..then eat again..then walk around again..then eat again...then walk..eat..walk..eat..walk..eat eat walk walk...lol..very fun though :)

Some of the many many pictures that we took..
All credits to wankin's DSLR



loving it :)
























abalone!unlimited........
Ceci..ur bday we LITERALLY brought you to eat BAO YU man.....see how much we love u..hahaha




desserts...salads....

loving this tunnel haha











lovely ambiance



do u like these??me no likey :S






hope u like ur present!>.<
to the light :)



SPOTTED!hehe
I took this pciture!artistic lehh..... hahaha



ngiams...
the only limiting factor is your stomach..seriously.
(Since you have ALREADY burnt a whole in the pocket..and the delicious food there is..... omg UNLIMITED..the only thing u can do is well..try to maintain ur sanity and not go too wild and then..INDULGE..a bit sinful horh come to think of it.. sinful indulgence :S)
ohh but DO plan your 'stomach spaces' well..do not be too greedy and take too much of sushi..with all the filling rice....haha leave some spaces for the vast variety of choices!as there are heck lots of other BETTER food...lol

crunchy 'lai liu haa'

Lurve these scallops!best selling item haha

Chin Gan's signature pose!haha


delicious tepanyaki





happy birthday again Cecilia :)

btw service there was really good....friendly,prefessional and helpful waiters :)


Sashimi!


feeling very blessed and lucky..
very grateful for what I have..for where I have been..and to be where I am now..
>.<



on a side note..saw this some where..

"一个真正爱你的人,不可能看不出你的伪装,更不会让你忍着伤疼地笑...
如果有个人让你学会了霸道,请你珍惜他,因为他付出了无私的爱,把你给宠上天了..."
:)

No comments:

Web Site Counter
Outdoors Shopping