Even though you were out with your friends,yum cha at Steven's Corner,
you made it a point to give me a call after I finished teaching, as promised :)
Even though you were standing next to a rubbish bin,where a large rat was just spotted,
you listened to my stories on the TV programme that I have watched, attentively..
laughing along with me,trying to make me smile..
Even though I didn't sound happy at the beginning, all just because you were 5 minutes late,
you managed to play the 'patience card', and listened to all my rants, then shared with me some of your stories, allowed the negativity to slowly subside, and then things are all sweet and happy again. Man, I have to say you have evolved into a pro in handling miss LMS after all the erm 'gruesome training'? hehe
And also..
even though I went back and blabbered to you on how some of my friends teased me for having a ahem 'fui zai' boyfriend (lol!), you just smiled to me and said they will see a different you in the near future.
I asked you are you unhappy, happy or 'bo feeling' in hearing all these 'complaints' from me?
You said, truly you feel happy, because I tell you everything, and you like it that way :)
I remembered you telling me how you went home and complained to your mum about your friends teasing you for being 'yuan yuan de' when you were still a cute little boy LOL
and now I am the one who went back and complained to you ON YOU instead. lol. Funny a things in this world. Well you could have been offended, or felt that I am such an insensitive gf or could have even felt inferior, but you didn't.
Instead, you took it with a smile..with confidence..and that positive attitude :)
It's all these LITTLE things, that shows your BIG heart.
Things that made me smile, just like that :)
Appreciate much.
I have much to learn from you, as you have inspired me in many ways.
That BIG heart that contains patience,loving kindness and confidence.
Your dad is right, ni de xin chang zhen de hen hao :)
Loves.
(eehh, praised you abit the too much in this post cheh....)
p/s
Eh tembikai so heavy..need help to carry mah??faster put it down lah lol :P
Your daddy told me to help to watch your diet.hahaha I am gonna make sure you eat (only) vege every day!neh neh boo boo
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment